3. Forgot Password
5. Search Books
6. Book Listing
7. Category List
10. Book Detail
12. Delivery Address
13. Booking Address
14. Add New Address
15. Delivery Options
16. Place Order
17. Order Status
18. Order List
19. Order Details
21. Change Password
1. It is a SASS based template.
2. Each page has different HTML, CSS, and ts code.
3. Form Validation with error messages in all forms.
4. Side Menu with toggle button to show books category and user information
5. Users can see a list of books and search for a book category or select a popular
6. Sliding Banners in the dashboard screen.
7. The data are fetched from dummy json objects.
8. From the Book list, the user can filter or sort books and then add a book to the
9. Product listing with flip add to cart icon.
10. Product quantity update and remove options in cart screen.
11. Then the user can proceed to purchase it after selecting address and shipping
12. After payment, the user will get a booking confirmation screen.
13. Users can see their purchased order history and its details.
14. Users can edit their profile and passwords.
15. Delivery option selector with shipping method, date and time.
- Download and extract the zip.
- Move to the project directory from terminal.
- Install dependencies from package.json by running the below command from your terminal.
- Serve the project into browser.
- To make the build, run following command.
- To run on device run following command.
Feel Free To Contact Us at: email@example.com
You can also approach us by our “Contact Us“ form.