‘Recent Order’ allows you to display recent orders placed on your store and this is a powerful extension to increase product sales. Recent orders list show the latest order of products purchased. It can be viewed on Category, Home page’s left and right side or on the product detail page on content.
It has two view types: 1. As slider 2. List type. It can be managed from admin. The limit can be set as how much items should be shown on list and slider view. Also, it has enable and disable option. We can also select the page to show recent orders.
Note: The module must be enabled.
Instruction – How to setup Recent Order on your site?
– To install this extension, first, you need to log-in into the Magento administrator area. Then go to System -> Magento Connect -> Magento Connect Manager. A new page will open for the Magento Connect Manager and you will be asked to provide your administrative credentials again. These are security measures, please log in using your admin access.
– Go to Extensions section, find the tab “Direct package file upload” and upload the archive that you’ve received from us to Magento. That’s it – you’ve installed the extension. Don’t forget to go to the admin area > System > Cache Management. Click ‘Select All’ and choose Refresh option in the dropdown and click Submit button.
– To manage the extension, log-in into the Magento administrator area. Configuration settings of ‘Recent Order’ are available in system->configuration->OPENSOURCE TECHNOLOGIES->Recent Order.
– Recent Order Product needs to be enabled in configuration settings to be visible at the front end.
Features of ‘Recent Order’ extension:
Responsive Recent order sidebar Left or Right
– It can mange left and sidebar view on site to show the recent order.
Display recent order with product image
– Provide Recent order list for user friendly with product image so that user can easily get the idea about product.
– Support responsive themes- jQuery and Bootstrap based design.
– Support category page with left and right sidebar.
– Support multi-store.
– Support multi-language.
– Support enable/disable option for extension.
– Support list view and slider view option.
– Support No. of products in list and slider option.
– Support title display at front.
– Support category specific recent order on category page, show on homepage, also on product details.
In case of any query please contact us for Support of this Extension.