UPS Label Print for OpenCart is a well thought out and excellently made module that allows an admin to create UPS label print for UPS shipping method. if any order has UPS shipping method, then a Print Button will be shown in admin > view order page. When an admin clicks on it, the UPS Label image replaces Print Button. There is no need to generate the image again for the same order as it will be saved in store.
– Only for UPS shipping method.
– Print button view order page.
– Save the image in a folder, so no need to create again.
– VQMOD base, No need to change in core files.
- Run path/vqmod/install to install VQMOD (if it is not installed before)
- Put upslabel.xml in vqmod/xml folder.
- Create a folder named ‘upslabel’ in view/image/.
If you have permission problem:
- Login to admin panel.
- Go to system > User > User groups
- Click on edit at the top of the administrator.
- Select all to access permission and modify permission.
In case of any query or support please email at sales[at]opensourcetechnologies[dot]com
Note: The module must be enabled.
You can contact us for Support of this Extension.